(De Pere, WI) As we continue to monitor Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments, maintaining the health and well-being of our employees, the operational viability of our customers and the reliability of our supplier network is our top priority.
As a supplier of machinery solutions for the primary packaging of human food, pet food, medical, pharmaceutical, agricultural and the paper industries we realize these industries are a vital part of the essential consumer products supply chain. As a result, our businesses are fully committed to continued operations during this difficult period, including spare parts and service, in order to keep your business operating at the high performance level you expect.
- Monitoring the guidelines and protocols from the Centers for Disease Control
- Providing our employees with information and best practices to prevent the spread of any illness
- Accommodating work from home opportunities for appropriate employees
- Limiting all non-essential business travel, etc.
We appreciate the trust and confidence that you have placed in us as your provider of packaging machinery solutions. I assure you that during this difficult time, we will continue to maximize our efforts to maintain your trust and confidence in us as your solution provider. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me or your sales representative.
Revolution Flow Wrapper and Disk Feeder for Crackers and Biscuits
- Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery
Campbell Revolution Horizontal Flow Wrapper
- Packaging World
October 27-29, 2020
November 8-11, 2020