Campbell Wrapper has the following career opportunities available:
Our Electrical Assemblers are responsible for all phases of electrical assembly of our custom packaging machines. This includes panel building, wire distribution, and complete project electrical systems.
- Electrical component panel layout and installation.
- Wiring to engineering schematics including panel, operator station, and full machine wiring.
- Expected to communicate with lead assemblers regarding electrical assembly progress to established project timelines.
- Assist in initial power up of machines and troubleshooting.
- Teardown and clean-up of machinery for shipment.
- Maintain safety and cleanliness of assembly area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of previous electrical assembly experience in manufacturing environment preferred.
- Graduation from, or current enrollment in a related technical college program will be strongly considered.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
Must be a team player, willing to grow and take direction in a high energy work environment.
ELECTRICAL CONTROLS ENGINEER
This position will be responsible for the design and development of electrical control systems and software programs for use on Horizontal Flow Wrappers and Product Distribution and Feeding Systems.
- Design of schematic diagrams.
- Design of panel layouts and operator consoles.
- Development of bills of materials.
- Development of PLC and HMI applications.
- Meet timelines and customer specifications for given assignments.
- Assist customers and service engineers with questions and issues.
- Minimal travel may be required to assist in system startups or troubleshooting of equipment as needed.
- Proficiency in RSLogix 5000, FactoryTalk View Studio, Kinetix Servo Systems and PowerFlex VFD’s.
- Knowledge of Ethernet communications.
- Knowledge of NEC/NFPA, UL and CE guidelines for industrial machinery.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD Electrical.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- 4 year technical degree (BSEE) or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience designing and implementing motion control systems
MACHINIST - 2ND SHIFT
Our Machinists are responsible for making new and repair parts for our custom packaging machines. Core hours are 4:00 p.m. to 12:20 a.m. with shift differential.
- Primarily run cut-off saw with the ability to learn and operate other machines in the shop as needed.
- Ability to document, inspect, and verify quality control of parts.
- Interpret and work from drawings, blueprints, and part specifications.
- Perform some routine maintenance of machines.
- Maintain safety and cleanliness of the cut-off saw and other areas of the shop.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of previous machinist experience in manufacturing environment preferred.
- Graduation from, or current enrollment in a related technical college program will be strongly considered, but not required.
- Knowledge of raw materials, speeds, and feeds for cutting materials.
- Ability to use forklifts and cranes. Training provided.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be team player, willing to grow and take direction in a high energy work environment.
- Full benefit package which includes; 401k with employer match, medical, dental, life and disability insurance.
- Structured pay raises.
- Voluntary overtime regularly available.
- Tuition reimbursement for qualified programs.
- Temperature controlled work environment.