Campbell Wrapper has the following career opportunities available:
Reports to: Vice President of Sales & Marketing
- An engineering degree and/or several years of experience in custom machinery design and motion control systems and/or project management of custom machinery.
- Extensive understanding of technology and applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills including a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Microsoft Project.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, ability to manage multiple priorities and maintain a positive, calm and professional attitude with customers and fellow team members.
- Leadership skills to set team objectives, lead design reviews, monitor overall project schedule along with excellent record keeping.
- Lead by example always portraying the Company in a highly professional manner both within and outside of the office and display highly ethical behavior and good judgement.
- Become primary internal point of contact over the period from the Kick-off meeting until engineering completion and remain primary point of contact until shipment of the machine; sales person is involved at a decreasing level over the period from the Kick-off Meeting until engineering release.
- Administer Sales Order revision process (“standard” changes directly to customer; “specials” after consulting with VP Sales & Marketing)
- Obtain product and film samples for engineering evaluation and for machine testing
- Manage 3rd party equipment sourcing
- Provide timely customer feedback/input to engineering
- Organize and lead Project design reviews required by customer or needed for Campbell’s interest
- Ensure floor plan and label drawing customer approvals are received
- Actively facilitate timely project communication and problem resolution by and between departments to ensure Projects remain on schedule
- Provide timely and frequent communication and feedback to VP Sales & Marketing, sales person, and customer (respond always within 24 hours, usually much quicker, even if it is “I received the request and will get back to you by ___”).
- Maintain accurate and complete Project documentation
- When useful, create a Gantt chart or some similar tool for Project schedule monitoring and communication within the organization; when required by customer, provide the Gantt chart for their Project
- Coordinate with accounting to ensure that invoices are sent out at the proper milestones
- Create and/or manage validation documents (IQ/OQ etc.) if any
- Create and validate risk assessments when required by customer
- Ensure Projects are built, tested, and meet order requirements
- Create FAT protocol for each Project.
- Communicate FAT schedule with customer and sales so both can attend if desired
- Schedule and lead FAT, maintaining and ensuring completion of punch list action items; backup priority for FAT leadership is Sales Person for contract, Product Manager and VP Sales & Marketing
- Verify safety inspections, video, and photos are completed before Project shipping
- Coordinate equipment shipment with the Traffic Coordinator.
CNC Machinist – 2nd Shift
Our Machinists are responsible for programming and running CNC vertical machines to make new and repair parts for our custom packaging machines. Core hours are 4:00 p.m. to 12:20 a.m. with shift differential.